The goal of the tourism services industry component is to develop theme parks, tourist service..."/>
are you sure to change member plan ?
The goal of the tourism services industry component is to develop theme parks, tourist services and climate-resorts. These innovative trends will facilitate the replacement of traditional economic activities with modern business activities
INTEREST RATE CO-FINANCING
* In terms of the commercial banks
- The 11.5% co-financing of bank loan interest rate for the first 36 months
- Minimum loan volume – GEL 50 000
- Maximum loan volume – GEL 10 000 000
* Program conditions
- Beneficiary of the program must be an entrepreneur who meets the enterprise of the 3rd or 4th category in accordance with the Law of Georgia on Accounting, Reporting and Auditing, only in its income component. Which can be checked through www.reportal.ge
- Activities of sports facilities
- Activities of sports clubs
- Fitness facilities
- Other sport activities
- Activities of amusement parks and themed parks
- Other activities for fun and relaxation
- Creative, artistic and fun activities
- Museum activities
- Exploitation of historical places and buildings and similar cultural monuments
The state program “Produce in Georgia”, sponsored by Enterprise Georgia, provides entrepreneurs, business owners, and related beneficiaries with valuable technical assistance associated with business development and operational optimization. Companies may take advantage of these services, up to 10,000 GEL in value, by providing 10% co-financing. In addition, beneficiaries interested in this program must provide:
- a completed Consulting Request form.
- written analysis of their current operating conditions along with a rationale for their interest in consultative services.
- a detailed description of the desired consultative services.
- projected results and criteria for evaluation.
- projected date of completion.
- credentials for the selected consultant/consulting company.
- a detailed CV from the consultant, including letter(s) of reference and case studies from previous engagements.
The application document will be evaluated by a special commission created by LEPL Enterprise Georgia. The commission will take 10 working days to review submissions, confirming compliance with all of the criteria outlined above.