The meetings are intended for the individuals and individual entrepreneurs whose total income during the calendar year does not exceed 500,000 GEL.
• The status of small business- what are its real advantages and disadvantages; what should be paid attention to;
• Determining the taxable income and obligation to declare of individual entrepreneur/ small business;
• Common mistakes made while operating, ways to solve them, and other exceptions;
• Revenue accounting and production of expense documentation (act of purchase, invoices);
• Everything about the rules of production and filling in a special accounting journal;
• The status of Microbusiness- in other words, exemption from taxes and liabilities;
• Extensive question and answer session and detailed analysis of the issues raised during the workshop.