Offering support mechanisms tailored to the specific stages of development and financial needs of a businessCREDIT
* In terms of the commercial banks
- The 11.5% co-financing of bank loan interest rate for the first 36 months
- Minimum loan volume – GEL 50 000
- Maximum loan volume – GEL 10 000 000
* Program conditions
- The end product should be on the program priority list (see below) approved by the Georgian Government
- New enterprise should be put into operation within 36 months from the loan issuance date
- Existing enterprise should start production within 24 months from the loan issuance date
*In terms of the leasing companies
- The 13.5% co-financing of the annual interest rate for the first 36 months;
- The initial value of the project should be at least GEL 50 000 while the maximum should not exceed GEL 10 000 000
- The end product should be on the program priority sectors list approved by the Georgian Government
- New enterprise should be put into operation within 36 months from obtaining the lease
- Existing enterprise should be put into operation within 24 months from obtaining the lease
The “Produce in Georgia” program, sponsored by Enterprise Georgia, provides entrepreneurs, business owners, and related beneficiaries with valuable technical assistance associated with business development and operational optimization. Companies may take advantage of these services, up to 10,000 GEL in value, by providing 10% co-financing. In addition, beneficiaries interested in this program must provide:
- a completed Consulting Request form.
- written analysis of their current operating conditions along with a rationale for their interest in consultative services.
- a detailed description of the desired consultative services.
- projected results and criteria for evaluation.
- projected date of completion.
- credentials for the selected consultant/consulting company.
- a detailed CV from the consultant, including letter(s) of reference and case studies from previous engagements.
The application document will be evaluated by a special commission created by LEPL Enterprise Georgia. The commission will take 10 working days to review submissions, confirming compliance with all of the criteria outlined above.